TwigTalk chose to give me a blog award last week. Because of all the snow and ice we have had, I neglected to acknowledge the award. The compliment is appreciated. Thank you, Sheri.
In accepting this award, I am to list five things I am addicted to. Guess what is Number 1? Yep!
1. Genealogy. My pride, my passion, my profession.
2. Sweet tea. Enjoyed winter or summer; it can't be beat.
3. Road trips. I love visiting courthouses, especially in Kentucky.
4. Facebook. Chatting with friends and relatives, some I have never met face to face.
5. Computers. Could not live without them.
I am supposed to list five blogs I enjoy. This is a difficult task and certainly does not represent all of the ones I enjoy.
1. Genealogy, Middle Age & Life
2. Taneya's Genealogy Blog
4. Building Blocks
5. Old Salem, Kentucky